We value your privacy. This policy describes how we handle personal information.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not sell client information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our client information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect our client information.
- We do not share client medical information with affiliated companies unless: •You expressly authorize it; or
- It is permitted or required by law; or
- Your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
- We afford our prospective and former clients the same protections as existing clients with respect to the use of personal information.
We Protect Client Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect client information. In addition, we regularly review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security.
Information We Collect
Types of information we collect and how we gather it may include:
- From your applications and other forms related to our products and through your conversations with Innovative Life Insurance Agencies Inc. representatives, including agents
- From your transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, underwriting, and claims
- From affiliated companies
How We Use Information About You
We use client information to:
- Underwrite and rate your policies
- Service your claims
- Service your billing
- Service your policies
- Enhance your client experience
- Offer you other insurance and financial services products that may suit your needs
- Prevent, detect and prosecute fraud
Your Awareness and Permission
By purchasing our insurance or financial services, you provide us with your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of certain personal information, including that previously collected, for the purposes of communicating with you, our insurers; assessing your application for insurance and financial services products, and underwriting these products; servicing claims; detecting and preventing fraud; analyzing business results; and acting as required by law.
We may also use personal information in order to tell you about other insurance or financial services products that may suit your needs.
If you would rather not receive such additional marketing information, please contact your agent.
You have the right to access and correct the personal information we have on file about you by contacting us at the address or phone number listed below.
How We Share Information About Our Clients
We share information about you, including information about our service transactions (such as payments and claims) with you with our affiliated companies and with Innovative Life Insurance Agencies Inc. agents to help meet your current product and service needs. We share information about you with third parties for our everyday business purposes and as permitted or required by law. We share information about you with companies that perform marketing or other services for us or with whom we have joint marketing agreements. These agreements allow us to provide a broader selection of insurance and financial products to you.
We reserve the right to transfer any personal information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party.